Glitch - starting with multiple relics

Laozuli

Hi everyone,

I haven't seen any mention about this glitch so I thought I share it for anybody struggling to finish their first run.

The game isn't overly difficult but you need a half-decent build to finish a run and this requires you to get a bit lucky on finding the right relics.

However you can bypass the RNG and just start with your preferred build from the beginning.

Normally you can only start the trial with one relic but the glitch allows you to start with multiple relics (a full inventory if you want) of your choice.

To activate it, use the following steps:

Step 1: Go to your room and talk to the mirror to replay the tutorial;

Step 2: Replay the tutorial until you get teleported back into your room (you will see that all the furniture is surrounding you to introduce themselves);

Step 3: Go to your inventory (with L2) and drop your current relic with square (or skip step 3 if you don't have a relic already equiped);

Step 4: Go to the chest and pick a new relic of choice;

Step 5: Go to your inventory (with L2) and drop the relic with square somewhere;

Step 6: Repeat the process of picking a new relic and dropping it somewhere in your room;

Step 7: Pick up all the relics you dropped (max 12) and go out of your room to the trials.

This should give you an edge to complete you (first) run since you can start with an OP build.

Edited by Laozuli
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...