First Topic on Sniper Elite 5: What are your thoughts on the game?

modest_undue1

IMO the game was ok. 

I had a lot of fun playing it with a friend but we both said that SE4 is way better than SE5. 

Bleeding system is crap, hardly any sniper opportunities and more house fights, AI often dumb as f* even on Authentic difficulty,... ?

• 6 months later...

Didn't think it was as enjoyable as Se4, which was fairly brutal solo on Authentic plus; Se5 seemed to cheese the authentic run with lots if saves. 

Definitely an easier ride for best of the best, but still good fun.

Some really decent missions, and had fun with stealth and the invader trophies.... Not had the urge to replay it much though, whereas I've replayed 4 many, many times.

Both 4 and 5 are pretty decent flagship games.

Didn't play 5 on release day (as it was my gf's birthday lol) but breezed through it over the next couple of days on Authentic.... Se4 took weeks to get best of the best haha, but 4 is still my fave.... until they add a A+ playthrough for five ;)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I think it's got no improvents compared to Sniper elite 4. It looks just the same and it feels like same. It's like the same game with new maps and missions. Don't get me wrong, I like this series but the game makers sould offer something new and refresing when they make new sequel. This could be direct dlc package for previous game because they didn't do nothing else but copied everything of 4 and sold it like it's new game. It's enjoyable but it still makes me kinda angry.

I forgot to mention that even Sniper elite 4 was too much like Sniper elite 3 what comes to grapics, animations, play style etc so all from 3 to 5 feels like the same so it totally feels like they didn't even bother to take a next step with the series. I quess that IF there's gonna be Sniper elite 6, it's gonna be just the same - nothing refreshing. It's sad because people can't stand this kind of money robbery any longer and doesn't want to buy next one anymore. 

• Like 1