All Tournaments [1-5 Star Difficulty] & Endless Battle 10+ Win Streak

I used Jotaro Kujo to beat all tournaments, including the highest difficulty (5-stars). It´s actually not to bad - if I can do it, you can do it to. Play it safe and hope that you get some easy to beat opponents. You can spam some easy combos and play it safe. Maybe 5/10 in difficulty.

This video will help you work towards the trophy: - "A million-to-one luck-sucking leech!" - Won Tournament on all difficulties [Bronze]

"Your "end" has no ending!" - Won 10 times in a row in Endless Battle [Bronze]

The fights are pretty easy. It´s only fight 9-10, it starts to get a bit difficult. The trophy unlocks after you lose, if you passed the 10 wins.

Edited by Ben-Gun
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DJY8898 said:

Great guides. Just one question, do you have any methods for easy money? I'm at 174/500 and I finished All-Star Mode.

Buy voices. Then u only need 25k gold for the 500 items ?

I belive. Cant remember the number exactly. But thats the quickest way

Edited by Ben-Gun

16 hours ago, Ben-Gun said:

Buy voices. Then u only need 25k gold for the 500 items 1f601.png

I belive. Cant remember the number exactly. But thats the quickest way

Do you know any other methods to get large amounts of money at once? I finished everything in the game and this is the last trophy I have left. I bought all of the music and I'm progressing through the voices and medals but I don't want to be stuck doing 5-Star tournaments for the sake of grinding. I'm at 217/500 now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a different method. Versus match, opponents health set to 0.25, choose any character, have your assist be Kosaku, do a grapple attack, plus Kosaku's assist attack and the match will be over in 3 seconds. 500 points a match. It's tedious, but it helped definitively.

Edited by DJY8898
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know if adding players to the tournament counts to the getting the trophy?

edit : have tried it does not 

but managed to get the 5 star tournament done. All I can recommend is to keep trying as the opponents are random so if you do happened to get trashed on your first try do try another time as you might be lucky and it will be an easy run. I used Dio Brando btw

Edited by CallanGWProx
Added notes