Satellite Repair Mission Challenge was extremely difficult (For Infallible trophy)

I cannot win this obnoxious challenge. It's so much harder then Golden Goal Challenge.

You will fail, a lot! Because the obstacles will yeet on you (Especially the snowballs and green beams). And that was extremely impossible to do the 5 win streak for this. (Infallible trophy)

When the timer runs out when you fail to collect 25 Satellite pieces, you're out of the match.

If you're going for the Infallible trophy while playing the Satellite Repair Mission, good luck but it's not going to be an easy feat.

Edited by The_ThrillBlazer
I already got the Infallible trophy! So best of luck to people who are attempting to get it.

Apart from snowball which may be annoying, the rest of the maps are not too bad to win. I have about 40sec left when I collect 25 pieces and half of the lobby will get killed within a few seconds, leaving plenty of easy pieces to get. Snowball seems also rare, it is almost always Jump Club and sometimes Roll Out.

Of course it's Mediatonic so they had to fuck up somehow: it can happen that a match will not spawn any piece, making it impossible to win. Not the greatest infallible opportunity, but whoever has enough experience with the game has a decent chance to get the trophy.