Multiplayer Issues

cordines

In celebration of the two year anniversary of Uncharted 3, ND announced that all DLC maps would be made free. There are three packs which are Flashback Map Pack 1 and 2, and the Drake’s Deception Map Pack.

Recently I decided to start playing the Uncharted 3 multiplayer and so downloaded all of these three packs. However when I go to Profile and Records tab and click on Trophies there are some trophies which state 'Requires DLC pack 2' or 'Requires DLC pack 4'. Does that mean that I can't obtain these trophies? Also, how can I fix this issue? 

I should also mention that I have the Uncharted 3 normal edition (not the GOTY edition).

Thanks for your help.

Edited by cordines

Thanks nenugalimas. I didn't know there were five packs - I thought those trophies were incorporated into flashback maps 1 and 2. I bought and downloaded Shade Survival Coop however I couldn't find Fort Coop. Is it in the in-game store too?

Edited by cordines

Those 3 DLCs are not all, you're missing two (you can see it in your trophy list). They're called the Fort Co-op Adventure and Co-op Shades.

Go to the PS Store, search for Uncharted 3 and go to the main U3 page, then scroll down to DLCs and it will be there.