Infinite Anima Glitch V1.02

IX_Edinho_XI

You don't have to quit to main menu. Someone on reddit figured out that you can just hit square to use it and immediately press touch pad then just hit circle to exit, rinse and repeat. Can basically glitch it like every second once you get the rhythm down, much faster this way.

13 hours ago, Varkovsky said:

You don't have to quit to main menu. Someone on reddit figured out that you can just hit square to use it and immediately press touch pad then just hit circle to exit, rinse and repeat. Can basically glitch it like every second once you get the rhythm down, much faster this way.

Thanks mate, i added a new Video.

Edited by IX_Edinho_XI

1 hour ago, Varkovsky said:

Do you know if there are essences that give more than 1000 later?

I didnt found better essences in the open world, but after the 4th Boss i was able to buy yellow essences, they give you 2000 anima. I believe that later in game you can find or buy essences for 5000 anima 

1 hour ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

I didnt found better essences in the open world, but after the 4th Boss i was able to buy yellow essences, they give you 2000 anima. I believe that later in game you can find or buy essences for 5000 anima 

Nice, would make this go so much faster lol.

15 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Same works for grenade and potions. Throw a grenade, open inventory, grenade is thrown and still same amount in inventory. 

Same for potions. Use a potion, open inventory, potion is used and still same amount in inventory

Indeed it works, but I found that when in battle, for some reason you need to do the glitch twice for the consumable to work.

On 11.9.2022 at 2:21 PM, Mr_Marty84 said:

I noticed it too but I think it has something to do with the timing of opening your inventory.

This also works for your bullets but I dont recommend it because you can get stuck in your inventory sometimes

When you get stuck in your inventory just press the options button and everythink will work fine.