Bet on Women Trophy

blackisrealite

On 11/21/2022 at 3:45 PM, teeny-cluster4 said:

the teammate grade is more for chemistry then it is progression do alot of post moves all i did was make a 6'10 max wingspan paint beast and spammed dropsteps the entire game and you get alot of mypoints from post moves i averaged like 50ppg and 20 rebounds only doing post moves and shot like 90%

how many my points you get and wat difficulty? i simmed like 5 seasons and gto 4 tier pillars done i just need to do the progression one and thats it

3 hours ago, jeffreyELmaestro said:

how many my points you get and wat difficulty? i simmed like 5 seasons and gto 4 tier pillars done i just need to do the progression one and thats it

around 25-30k when you play on HOF with 12 min quarters. Suggest doing this after reaching lvl 6 so you can influence rotations and give yourself a maximum of 24 minutes. My experience is that if you give yourself 24 minutes and play 5 min quarters they still make you play 13-12 minutes and you will get around 10-13k of xp. it's a little bit more xp when playing on 24 min but every bit helps

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 3:27 PM, IGUnique said:

around 25-30k when you play on HOF with 12 min quarters. Suggest doing this after reaching lvl 6 so you can influence rotations and give yourself a maximum of 24 minutes. My experience is that if you give yourself 24 minutes and play 5 min quarters they still make you play 13-12 minutes and you will get around 10-13k of xp. it's a little bit more xp when playing on 24 min but every bit helps

i just played online ang did it that way is wayyyy faster if you cant handle hof