Bet on Women Trophy

blackisrealite

This trophy seems impossible to get now without putting hours into the game mode. In 2k22, you could simulate seasons and increase your progression (one of the five pillars) in the off-season. In nba 2k23, the same applies, but the mypoints you gain with these off-season events are max now 3.5K points compared to 25K points in nba 2k22. The only way this could be offset, is if 2K doesn’t force you player to retire in 2040 like it did last year. Just my thoughts. 

The game forces retirement at year 2041. And I barely reached progression level 5. RIP.

1 hour ago, blackisrealite said:

This trophy seems impossible to get now without putting hours into the game mode. In 2k22, you could simulate seasons and increase your progression (one of the five pillars) in the off-season. In nba 2k23, the same applies, but the mypoints you gain with these off-season events are max now 3.5K points compared to 25K points in nba 2k22. The only way this could be offset, is if 2K doesn’t force you player to retire in 2040 like it did last year. Just my thoughts. 

The game forces retirement at year 2041. And I barely reached progression level 5. RIP.

D’oh, that doesn’t sound good.  Another mode you have to grind in?  No one has time for that lol.  Report back if you figure something out.

Thank god I saw this post. When I did Bet on Woman in 2K21, I was able to easily simulate the games no issue, but when 2K22 came out I tried to do the exact same but I always got forced to retirement when I needed to finish one pillar. If it’s harder in 2K23, please reply back if the grind is long or only a few hours.

17 minutes ago, DocChicken13 said:

I can't believe 2k is still putting these WNBA trophies in the game, barely anybody wants to play WNBA. I could see a couple quick ones but the grindy ones have no business being WNBA related.

There are more people than you think you play WNBA.  Believe it or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 9:37 PM, blackisrealite said:

Any updates on these W related trophies? It’s looking like a real grind. 40k xp needed to get to level 6 on progression and games are only giving 3-6K.

how did you end up getting it?  Not looking forward to the grind.  Did you find an optimal way?

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

how did you end up getting it?  Not looking forward to the grind.  Did you find an optimal way?

I am doing it right now, you do have to play games but playing games on HOF and getting A grade gives you 13K and up xp. Make a center and focus on getting A grade and try coming off the bench so you play less mins. When you become a starter you can go into influence rotations and go back to being a bench player

• Like 2

Just wondering what's required to reach level 10 chemistry? It seems that l've supposedly reached it several times only to drop back to level 9 and l can't figure out why.

I've been trying to get good team mate grades, assists etc during games, and also opting for off-court events that boost chemistry when possible. Still can't max out level 10 though.

Edited by GezB-686

12 hours ago, GezB-686 said:

Just wondering what's required to reach level 10 chemistry? It seems that l've supposedly reached it several times only to drop back to level 9 and l can't figure out why.

I've been trying to get good team mate grades, assists etc during games, and also opting for off-court events that boost chemistry when possible. Still can't max out level 10 though.

it will always go up and down, focus on the others and then try to get it to 10 to unlock the trophy

• 4 weeks later...

the teammate grade is more for chemistry then it is progression do alot of post moves all i did was make a 6'10 max wingspan paint beast and spammed dropsteps the entire game and you get alot of mypoints from post moves i averaged like 50ppg and 20 rebounds only doing post moves and shot like 90%

Edited by teeny-cluster4
  • Like 2