SG DLC works with EU (CUSA-03185)

fenris-lima

The free DLCs make the platinum easier but were delisted a while ago. I just downloaded the DLC from the Singapore store and it worked with my UK digital version. According to IGN CUSA03185 is the code for all EU and AU versions.

The one from Hong-Kong seems to be Chinese, coded CUSA03237, and is not compatible.

According to IGN, US is coded CUSA02966. You can check if it is available in other stores and the code should be visible in the URL if you want to search for an US compatible DLC

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

@fenris-lima Thank you! This saved me a ton of time and gave me the push I needed to finish this game at last. I tried for hours to get Pumpkinmon and GroundLocomon back in February but their property cases just wouldn't show up. Downloaded the DLC yesterday from SG store and got them easy. That also motivated me enough to finally try and beat the master cup. Now I'm just missing one trophy for the plat. Thanks a lot :) 

@Theatrum95 I also have the EU disc version. DLC from SG store worked without any issues for me.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Theatrum95 said:

Might be a dumb question, but can you guys help me explain how do you download content from a different country PSN store while at the same time using the content on your main EU account? Trying to Google it, will edit if I figure it out!

You create another account (in this case an SG one), make it primary on the PS4 so all content downloaded on it will be available for all users. Since the DLC is compatible with the EU version of the game, the system will be able to see the downloaded content when you load it with your main account

@dany_lele95 I don't think there is a case for GroundLocomon, from what I read at the time you would have needed to save beore the story fight and keep reloading until it ddropped at the end.

Edited by fenris-lima
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, fenris-lima said:

You create another account (in this case an SG one), make it primary on the PS4 so all content downloaded on it will be available for all users. Since the DLC is compatible with the EU version of the game, the system will be able to see the downloaded content when you load it with your main account

I did it, it worked! Thank you so much.

• 3 weeks later...