Missables? Single playthrough platinum?

Spraragen88

The only ones that really come to mind have got to be:

Youshanding's Jack of All Trades (Cleared all the sidequests)
Dimensional Fissure Master (Closed all red dimensional fissures.)

For the sidequest one there are currently no (to my knowledge) guides to cover it. During my playthrough once they officially began I made a habit to check every map location, after any big or minor event that would happen in a chapter. There are some very sneaky ones to, it is time consuming but its one of the safest ways to ensure you won't miss any. Also several of the quests at the top of the list are connected to your party members.

As for the red dimensional fissures, I am unsure whether the trophy is talking about the ones that pop up at the end of the game, or the ones that appear during the story on the map. I kinda believe it could possibly be both, after clearing all of the circular ones the trophy didn't pop. Only after reloading a earlier save point and finding one missing fissure (Unlike the circular ones that look like the trophy, these do not have a map icon, they are well hidden and will make a sound if you are close enough.) the trophy popped.

Difficulty wise I found it easier than the first game lol.

A few more tips to note when going for the platinum:

All sidequests are halted during the events of Chapter 9 & 10.

Chapter 11 is the last free roaming chapter before the point of no return.

Chapter 12 is only the final dungeon.

The Rank 5 Orb Trophy is RNG based.

Treasure chests for The Best Loot (Opened 100 treasure boxes.) will always respawn within dungeons, so it should come naturally.

Edited by Jadez-Zangetsu
Adding an extra detail
  • Like 1