Delta force locked

5 minutes ago, LaughingElk said:

I thought that level 7 techs transferred through continue+ . I have one save with Razzly's Razflower and another one with Leena's MaidenFaith but not one with both. Is there a way to fix it or am I screwed? 

They transfer only if they are unlocked via Star Levels. Because you keep your Star Levels, the Techs basically stay unlocked!!

That's a good way to remember it, Star Level Tech - Yes you will keep.....but..... Not a Star Level Tech - You will lose.

If it's connected to a Key Item, Quest or such, you will lose it once you move into NG+ because you lose all story and key item progress

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

They transfer only if they are unlocked via Star Levels. Because you keep your Star Levels, the Techs basically stay unlocked!!

That's a good way to remember it, Star Level Tech - Yes you will keep.....but..... Not a Star Level Tech - You will lose.

If it's connected to a Key Item, Quest or such, you will lose it once you move into NG+ because you lose all story and key item progress

In other words neither stay unlocked then since you have to get them :/. Thanks for the answer though!

• Like 1

I did the 10+ hour platinum walkthrough in the other thread, but I don't remember exactly how each tech is unlocked, I noticed what I mentioned to you over my many platinums and i made sure to remember that little tidbit as it's good to know! I guess I was just passing on that info, so then you can work out for yourself how those techs are affected that you mention ;), apologies for not remembering exactly how the techs are acquired

On 9/14/2022 at 4:03 PM, Optinooby said:

I did the 10+ hour platinum walkthrough in the other thread, but I don't remember exactly how each tech is unlocked, I noticed what I mentioned to you over my many platinums and i made sure to remember that little tidbit as it's good to know! I guess I was just passing on that info, so then you can work out for yourself how those techs are affected that you mention ;), apologies for not remembering exactly how the techs are acquired

Neither are accessible until after returning to your original body, and both must be achieved with some out-of-the-way trundling. Though Razzly's needs some further prog through the main story, Leena's is available immediately after getting Serge's body back.

Just incase this thread is found before your walkthroughs are.

• Like 1