100% hard?

KOREAakaJDCR

On 9/18/2022 at 9:13 AM, KOREAakaJDCR said:

hmm even the without dying trophies ? seems like you are the only one with 100%

Lol. I was a little worried about whether the trophies were bugged or hard when i started as well. You will have to do 'no hit' runs of all missions including the endboss of each mission.  Boss patterns will need to be learned.   Missions take 5 minutes max  including bosses.  There are only 2 'hard' bosses.  Mission Select works for trophies.  The reason(i think) of not a lot of 100% completions is that it is easy to miss dying at the beginning of missions, you blink 3 times, and with all thats going on if you miss it, you may get to the end of all 8 missions hitless and not get a trophy.  There are no stats or indicators, so you have to play them all again until you find the one you messed up on.  Regarding difficulty, its RNJ dependent.  Some builds are better than others.

Also i played on vertical arcade style, sidescrolling looked tough.

Edited by maisie666
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, maisie666 said:

Lol. I was a little worried about whether the trophies were bugged or hard when i started as well.  I think most people shy away from odd looking stats. You will have to do 'no hit' runs of all missions including the endboss of each mission.  I like shmups but this is as basic as it gets.  Boss patterns will need to be learned.   Missions take 5 minutes max  including bosses.  There are only 2 'hard' bosses.  Mission Select works for trophies.  The reason(i think) of not a lot of 100% completions is that it is easy to miss dying at the beginning of missions, you blink 3 times, and with all thats going on if you miss it, you may get to the end of all 8 missions hitless and not get a trophy.  There are no stats or indicators, so you have to play them all again until you find the one you messed up on.  Regarding difficulty, its RNJ dependent.  Some builds are better than others.

Ok thx for the details, i will pass xD

and congrats!

Edited by KOREAakaJDCR
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 4:46 AM, Ultraxian said:

Well for 39p I can't complain and at the very least it is at least completeable.

Learnt my lesson from preventive strike about that I see alot of the Psikyo sjmups are on sale as well so I might pick some of them up

They mixed up the EU/NA designation on PSNP, so you will get the NA stack showing if you buy from a EU store.  I m in NA and it shows EU stack completed.  NO-ONE has the EU 100% yet 8 months after release.  I doubt that the stack is bugged, as the NA(shows EU) stack was fine.

Edit, this is now fixed.

Edited by maisie666

43 minutes ago, maisie666 said:

They mixed up the EU/NA designation on PSNP, so you will get the NA stack showing if you buy from a EU store.  I m in NA and it shows EU stack completed.  NO-ONE has the EU 100% yet 8 months after release.  I doubt that the stack is bugged, as the NA(shows EU) stack was fine.

Hmm interesting. Shmups ain't hugely popular over here in the eu which is ashame.

• 1 year later...
On 9/18/2022 at 6:36 PM, maisie666 said:

Lol. I was a little worried about whether the trophies were bugged or hard when i started as well. You will have to do 'no hit' runs of all missions including the endboss of each mission.  Boss patterns will need to be learned.   Missions take 5 minutes max  including bosses.  There are only 2 'hard' bosses.  Mission Select works for trophies.  The reason(i think) of not a lot of 100% completions is that it is easy to miss dying at the beginning of missions, you blink 3 times, and with all thats going on if you miss it, you may get to the end of all 8 missions hitless and not get a trophy.  There are no stats or indicators, so you have to play them all again until you find the one you messed up on.  Regarding difficulty, its RNJ dependent.  Some builds are better than others.

Do you mean you don't have to make a whole no miss run? You can no miss each stage one by one using a stage select feature or something?

8 hours ago, ChouShirakawa said:

Do you mean you don't have to make a whole no miss run? You can no miss each stage one by one using a stage select feature or something?

maybe i phrased it oddly, but it is easy to miss a death if you are focused elsewhere.  All deaths are one hit.  None of the  action stops, your shootership just blinks quickly 3 times.  At the start of level you have base weapon, and when you die you default to base weapon.  Normally its very obvious going from laser to pea shooter, but not at the beginning of level.

I also read in the UR cleanup thread, another achiever(@existentialsolid) mentioned that you may have to do all 8 missions hitless in a single session as well.  And that kind of rings a bell, i really was sure i had done some missions correctly the night before, and redid all missions in a single session to make it work, although i was more focused on really making sure they were hitless.  I dont think it matters what order you do them in from mission select, i started with 7, then 8, then 1-6 for trophy pop.  Makes me think recording runs and checking before moving on to next mission could save some time.

Edited by maisie666

22 minutes ago, ChouShirakawa said:

Did you make your stage 7, then 8, then 1-6 in one sitting?

I bought the game yesterday, and I managed to no miss the 1-3 stages, so I'll start from stage 4 today.

I did them in one sitting out of sequence i think.   I failed several times but didnt close the game.  I guess you will find out.  I dont think anyone knows for sure yet how the trophy works.  Interested to hear if it pops after all levels completed hitless or whether you need to do all hitless in one sitting.

Edited by maisie666