PS4 version completely stopped popping trophies

ArtMontef

So, I have platinumed the PS5 version without any problem. I loved the game so much that I decided to double dip and start PS4 ver. 

At first everything went okay, but since yesterday almost no trophies popped for me. I beat two bosses without taking damage. I sacrificed followers and unlocked all curses and weapons. I had 20 followers, I unlocked all locations. I was restarting the game after every failed trophy hoping it would pop with a delay (one trophy popped like 20 minutes delayed on PS5) but nothing. 

Anyone had such experience? Am I fucked and need to make fresh savefile? 

Did you redo any requirements/bosses after rebooting the game?

I was having trouble with some things not popping and after some troubleshooting for me personally it seemed to be whenever I got any game lagg from getting a lot of resources at once seemed to lock them out in a session. 

I think anything that you can't re-trigger  (like getting all the cards, curses, weapons etc.) might require a new save (unless they introduce a patch to retroactively unlock) but anything that you can trigger like redoing a boss, recruit a new follower, sacrifice someone should work, maybe.

I didn't do a great deal of troubleshooting because I'm not much of a trophy guy and only cared about not having out of order boss trophies, but maybe that helps.

14 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Did you redo any requirements/bosses after rebooting the game?

I was having trouble with some things not popping and after some troubleshooting for me personally it seemed to be whenever I got any game lagg from getting a lot of resources at once seemed to lock them out in a session. 

I think anything that you can't re-trigger  (like getting all the cards, curses, weapons etc.) might require a new save (unless they introduce a patch to retroactively unlock) but anything that you can trigger like redoing a boss, recruit a new follower, sacrifice someone should work, maybe.

I didn't do a great deal of troubleshooting because I'm not much of a trophy guy and only cared about not having out of order boss trophies, but maybe that helps.

I re-defeatef Leshy today and it popped, so you are right, some of those can be re-triggered, no luck on done and finished ones like all curses/weapons unlocks :(

You might be 100% correct, I did use ritual of enrichment alot just before trophies didn't pop. So this might really be the cause of broken trophies. Thank you for that info, at least I will know what to avoid in the new savefile

On a side note, you shouldn't have been worried, you can beat the bosses in any order you want. The doors to each dungeon are locked only by amount of followers you have, you can unlock them all, do only runs to defeat subbosses and then do main 4 in any sequence you want.