Infinite Moth Key Exploit

Here is a handy exploit that I'm surprised hasn't been posted on the forums already, There is a way to get Infinite Moth Keys by exploiting the Level 5 Barrier door block skill, There is a spot in Chapter 3 where after interacting with a Microphone you will start being stalked by an enemy, In the area before that room there is a Projector Room you'll see two sets of double doors in the middle of the area, That's the Projector Room, You basically just have to keep going to each side of the Projector Room and keep blocking the door with the Barrier skill which is done by holding Square and then succeeding the QTE that follows, If they do not come straight to the doors just press Left on the D-pad and it will lure them to the door, Each time you do a door block successfully you will be rewarded with a Moth Key, Conveniently there is a Moth Box and a Save Mirror in the main area, So you can essentially farm them until you max out All Skills, See below for an example of the exploit in action from when I did it in my playthrough.

Edited by With-Evil-Intent
Editorial Purposes
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...