How To Buy the DLCS?

Survivor_LOTR

Hi, i was wondering how i can i buy the dlcs since they're not on ps store anymore. I heard there are some versions of the game that includes the dlcs, but i'm not sure which ones, and if this info is true. I heard platinum hits have but not certain. Anyone help? I recently got the platinum after +10 years of trying that Heart Of The Reich grenade veteran b******* level.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TriadThunder-X said:

I thought all DLCs can be purchased from within the game itself. The same sort of thing for Black Ops 1. Just make sure you have funds in your wallet before you try to purchase.

Thank you for answering. I couldn't find a way to buy the dlcs within the game. How exactly did you bought? Can't find an option for this, nor clicking the map.

I'm pretty sure the USA PS Store has the DLC.

Don't know about the versions that includes the DLC.

Personally me, I bought the game through Amazon, the disk version. It was the USA version of the, then, I created a new PSN account in USA region, and purchased the DLC in the store. It worked for me.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/23/2022 at 10:00 AM, Survivor_LOTR said:

Thank you for answering. I couldn't find a way to buy the dlcs within the game. How exactly did you bought? Can't find an option for this, nor clicking the map.

If you search world at war in the PS store you can find the DLC map packs. Searching Call of D.... Seems to only bring back newer games I noticed.