Thunder Paw trophie glitch

Xahsen

Hello I'm fairly new and don't understand thing's really well because of my disability I just wanted to say that I encountered a trophie glitch fighting boss 2 on thunder Paw. I was fighting the boss and we both died at the same time but I advanced to the next level and didn't realise I didn't get the trophie until I  finished level 12 causing me to fight the Boss again to get the trophie out of order. will this cause me to get banned from PSN profiles.

• 10 months later...
On 24/9/2022 at 4:37 AM, Gattusso02 said:

There isn't anything wrong with the order you achieved this though, since the other trophies that you usually obtain after beating the second boss of this game involve finding hidden boxes that can be done in any order as well.

What u said its clearly wrong. If i have a trophy that's obtainable on, let's say, lv 20, but don't have an UNMISSABLE one that's usually got on lv. 10, there's clearly something odd. However ive got the same bug on first boss, it's clear that if u kill boss but, then, a projectile kills yourself too, it will not unlock trophy, while u'll proceed to next level anyway. BTW its a ratalaika game, dont think there's need to cheat on it :-)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 1:08 AM, XpanderFX said:

What u said its clearly wrong. If i have a trophy that's obtainable on, let's say, lv 20, but don't have an UNMISSABLE one that's usually got on lv. 10, there's clearly something odd. However ive got the same bug on first boss, it's clear that if u kill boss but, then, a projectile kills yourself too, it will not unlock trophy, while u'll proceed to next level anyway. BTW its a ratalaika game, dont think there's need to cheat on it 🙂

I see! Oh yes, I was indeed wrong and you may indeed obtain trophies out of order if you unlock the hidden box trophies for the succeeding levels before unlocking the "beat the boss trophy" prior. Sorry I did not think too much about it at the time. Thanks for adding clarification to this.

Edited by Gattusso02