Where're these 2 artifacts: Tome of the Seer and Vial of White Chrism

aimeraya

Hello,

I'm at Zone 53 and starting to complete my Artifact checklist.

Tome of the Seer and Vial of White Chrism are those 2 which i still haven't got.

I googled them, in Wikia it said Tome of the Seer is the award by completing Zone 15 Valtiel mission but i didn't get it. And there isn't any information related to Vial of White Chrism.

Are these 2 only possible to farm in an Artifact room?

Thanks.

I don't recall having to worry about a checklist for artefacts, seeing as you're bound to get all of them by the time you hit level 70, unless you aim to mainly level by reseting a single challenge room.

As for the ones you mentioned (the tome and the vial), I recall having picked up a ton of those during my time with the game, so although I don't really remember much about the lovely experience that was Book of Memories, I'm pretty sure they're not particularly rare or anything.

40 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

I don't recall having to worry about a checklist for artefacts, seeing as you're bound to get all of them by the time you hit level 70, unless you aim to mainly level by reseting a single challenge room.

As for the ones you mentioned (the tome and the vial), I recall having picked up a ton of those during my time with the game, so although I don't really remember much about the lovely experience that was Book of Memories, I'm pretty sure they're not particularly rare or anything.

When i found an artifact room adjacent to a save room, i used S/L to farm these 2 artifacts. But the loading time drives me crazy. It took 32 seconds to quit and 56 seconds to load a zone.

Besides I wonder after arriving Zone 100, you continued by zones to level up to 70 or you had some tricky ways to level up?

40 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

When i found an artifact room adjacent to a save room, i used S/L to farm these 2 artifacts. But the loading time drives me crazy. It took 32 seconds to quit and 56 seconds to load a zone.

Besides I wonder after arriving Zone 100, you continued by zones to level up to 70 or you had some tricky ways to level up?

As level 70 is essentially the most grindy trophy (including DLC), there's essentially two ways to go about it. You can either have "fun" playing the game, or you can farm XP by repeatedly failing an orb challenge to score a certain number of critical hits. The method is described in the linked post below, so check it out if you want to save yourself like... I don't know, 20 hours?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

As level 70 is essentially the most grindy trophy (including DLC), there's essentially two ways to go about it. You can either have "fun" playing the game, or you can farm XP by repeatedly failing an orb challenge to score a certain number of critical hits. The method is described in the linked post below, so check it out if you want to save yourself like... I don't know, 20 hours?

Ok, i'll try this because lots of new games are coming in October. Thanks.

• Like 1