Uplay rewards before server shutdown

beeepbooop1100

Maybe double check to see if you are actually logged into the correct account in-game, or even try signing out/back in if that's a possibility. It's been a while so I forget what options there are in the menu but hopefully one of these 2 things fixes it. Otherwise maybe you have to play a little further into the story before unlocking them.

1 minute ago, kevao97 said:

What are these rewards, what are they for?

The most notable are the weapons, outfits and missions; being all exclusive content for the game through Uplay. As well as wallpapers and themes for your PlayStation system. Among other things like original soundtracks or development videos.

• Like 1

Checked my logins and made sure the correct accounts are linked. Beat all the sequences too. No Uplay stuff.

Made new PSN and Ubisoft accounts, linked them, and rushed through to Sequence 5 when Auditore Family Crypt should be unlocked. Same problem. Still can't get the Uplay stuff.

Did some searching and saw this comment and this thread. Looks like when Ubisoft shut down the PC version's servers last year they also may have shut down (unannounced) or broken something for consoles too. Don't know how Ubisoft Connect can see that I've played AC2 and supposedly unlock all the rewards when I check their website but in-game I can't access them.

On 2022-09-28 at 4:20 PM, Desavenencia said:

The most notable are the weapons, outfits and missions; being all exclusive content for the game through Uplay. As well as wallpapers and themes for your PlayStation system. Among other things like original soundtracks or development videos.

Yeah here's a picture (I think the biggest loss will be that exclusive map since it's the Auditore family crypt which is a pretty cool piece of lore):

lZXqfU2.png

17 minutes ago, beeepbooop1100 said:

Checked my logins and made sure the correct accounts are linked. Beat all the sequences too. No Uplay stuff.

Made new PSN and Ubisoft accounts, linked them, and rushed through to Sequence 5 when Auditore Family Crypt should be unlocked. Same problem. Still can't get the Uplay stuff.

Did some searching and saw this comment and this thread. Looks like when Ubisoft shut down the PC version's servers last year they also may have shut down (unannounced) or broken something for consoles too. Don't know how Ubisoft Connect can see that I've played AC2 and supposedly unlock all the rewards when I check their website but in-game I can't access them.

Yeah that's a shame...I mean luckily you don't need them for trophies but it does suck if they have become inaccessible now. I wonder if these are just naturally included in the PS4 collection at least? Or I guess if the collection has similar rewards then at least it can still be unlocked with that version, but still a bit of a shame for preservation's sake.

Edited by TheRedMaverick
  • Like 1