Do I have time to hit level 40 starting from scratch today (Oct. 1)?

ElevExplorer64

I've been putting this game off for like half the MyTeam season and now I worry I won't have time to get to level 40. If I were to start today, would I be able to reach level 40 in twenty days? Or would I be better off working on this trophy at the start of Season 2? Another thing, I own this game on both PS4 and PS5 but I'm starting the PS4 version because the Level Up trophy is bugged on PS5 so I have a hunch I may have to redo the grind in Season 2 anyways.

I'm not too concerned about the Unlimited grind given that you (I think) don't have to win that often. The reason I'm starting now is that I'm worried 2K may make Unlimited considerably harder in Season 2.

There is already lots of xp out there but I don’t know if you’ll make it if you start from scratch right now, you really should have been playing from the start of Season 1 since there was loads of xp only available for a week. I’m already at level 38 so I can easily make it but if you start now with 20 days, it’s possible but you would have to do almost every challenge out there including the pink diamond ones. I’d say wait for the next season and keep doing your daily’s everyday.