The path to the enlightenment

Zaros-QC

To get this trophy you first need to complete a quest called Golden Slumber, which is found by talking to a guy named Bonifaz in Aaru Village.

The quest is pretty lengthy and will take a few hours to complete but once you're done, you have to wait until the next day in real-time for another quest to pop up called "Old notes, new friends". You'll activate it immediately by teleporting to the Statue of the seven in front of Aaru Village.

It's not as long as Golden Slumber but still pretty long, but once you're done, you'll get the "The path to enlightenment" trophy.

Hope this helps.

8 minutes ago, Yamis1brother said:

To get this trophy you first need to complete a quest called Golden Slumber, which is found by talking to a guy named Bonifaz in Aaru Village.

The quest is pretty lengthy and will take a few hours to complete but once you're done, you have to wait until the next day in real-time for another quest to pop up called "Old notes, new friends". You'll activate it immediately by teleporting to the Statue of the seven in front of Aaru Village.

It's not as long as Golden Slumber but still pretty long, but once you're done, you'll get the "The path to enlightenment" trophy.

Hope this helps.

Hey i have completed golden slumber but i didn't see the quest "old news, new friends " i think you 're i need to teleport to the statue of the seven in order to activate it :)