Quicker XP Method (Dead or Alive)

ResiGamer_28

This method allows for a lot of AFKing. 

Game type - Dead or Alive

Players (Or alts) - 6

Map - The great hall

Nominate 2 players one from each team. Each of those players goes to the opposite spawn and kills the afking players till end of round. Each round if headshots lined up well = between 12 and 14000 XP

Each hour = 30000 to 40000 xp per player minimum.

If you prefer the AFK method rather than execution and or are using a lot of alts like i am, i recommend this method. 

take turns per round till all 6 players have had a turn.

• Like 2

I and my friend are doing this with 8 consoles right now, I was just wondering if you know why XP didn't count a couple of times? I think it went to negative?! Is there XP cap in this mode as well (I suspect it maybe has something to do with the insane XP bonus for the winner, which is 120%)? So if we both get 10k per round we should be good? Many thanks

You lose xp for being killed. The amount you lose raises the higher your rank level. I advise you rank up your alt accounts to at least Mercenary (20000 points) as they give 230 for being killed instead of 162. No xp cap in DOA. The lower your level the more points you get per kill, so its easy to level an alt in 1 round to 20000 as they get 600 points a kill against a Berserker or higher level player.