Some glitched trophies are obtainable if you revert to v.1.0

tom_waits

With the current update (1.05), the three Serial Puzzler trophies are glitched and unobtainable. I reverted to the 1.0 version of the game using the revert trick from gabrzzz Sept. 8th, 2022 post in this thread:

With the 1.0 release, I was able to get two of the three glitched trophies. Sadly, I couldn't get Serial Puzzler Gold to unlock with v.1.0 either... maybe it only worked on an update between 1.0 and 1.05?

• 1 year later...

I was able to get the Serial Puzzler Gold trophy using v.1.0. Felt like playing, so I just built the same puzzle repeatedly at each puzzle size without exiting the game and the trophy popped this time. Might be glitchy but it is obtainable.

Yeah... I also downgraded and am making a run at it. It's just the game's bad design (the angled puzzle piece placement) makes 1000 pc take forever). Plus I have to stop for other gaming... and life in general).

Out of curiosity, which puzzle did you for 1000?

• 2 weeks later...

I built the Australian picture with the koala and the dripping paint flag. Same picture at each # of pieces setting without turning the system off. I'd let it sit idle overnight or while I was busy... system power save options disabled.

As far as orienting the pieces, I think you can always rotate them so the 'indents' are on the left and top and the 'tabs' are pointing right and bottom. I think that's consistent for all puzzles and piece counts.

Good luck!!