The New Star ! trophy not unlocking...

Thropy_Croissant

So, I've gotten all trophies in the game and the 'fake platinum' trophy is not popping...Ironic. I can see in my Hasbro account that all trophies have properly unlocked. Anyone know how I can fix this ?

I have actually popped the online trophy on my PS4 first and then the rest of the game on the PS5 (from a different save). When it initially didn't unlock, I backed up my PS5 save to the cloud and downloaded it again on PS4. I've then done the online trophy again with no luck :( I've then done it on PS5 where all the rest had been done and it still didn't unlock. I've tried rebooting, deleting my save and playing offline and doing one of the requirements again. All without luck... Am I screwed ? Other than starting fresh, I'm not sure what else to do and that might even not work as one trophy is online and it would probably mess with the trophy again since my trophies are saved to the Hasbro server.

Possibly I could unlink my Uplay/Hasbro account...? But then I'd lose tons of progress for all my games over the years. I'm hoping someone has a life saving tip to save this !

IMG_0068.jpg

Edited by Thropy_Croissant