Proficiency Farming

nxscu

I’m working towards the “Weapons Master” trophy, and I found that the best place to farm proficiency is the side quest Midgardian Studies (3) in the Romalian Territory. I am averaging around 1,500-1,800 proficiency each run, and that’s with only using Magic Arts once, and not summoning any Einherjar. Each run is around 12-14 mins depending on how quick you are you might be able to cut a few minutes off that time. If anyone know’s of a place to farm that would be quicker, but gain around the same proficiency let me know! 

• Like 1

Imprisoned Soul (1) in the first area only provides 600-800 proficiency per run, but it can be done in around 5-6 minutes and is significantly less dangerous (which can be advantageous if you’re playing on Hard.) If nothing else, it can break up the monotony; do a couple runs of this one, then back to Midgardian Studies (3) just for variety. It’s how I kept myself somewhat sane as I pushed towards Weapons Master. Good luck!

• Like 3

Thanks for these options. I wanted to add that I personally also like Imprisoned Soul 2. I get about 1000 proficiency and it takes me about 10 minutes (I turned off summons and never use skills). Probably could be done faster or with more points, but I just spam the square button while I watch tv lol. I like that the monsters here don’t really grab you so you don’t have to wrestle out of their grasp like in Midgardian Studies 3. Another option for people looking to break monotony.

Oh and I forgot to mention, this place drops black gems and rainbow gems, so I originally came here to also farm those to finish my skills/weapon upgrades since the chapter I was on wasn’t dropping them yet.

Edited by Michibiku_
  • Like 1