I can't stay online for 30 seconds!

EndoManno

Almost every time I join a game I get kicked out after some seconds. An Alert says "You were removed from your session and returned to Free Roam due to connection issues with other players", and I spawn in another map with less players. It keeps happening until I become alone (sometimes with 1-2 more players). Very very rarely it doesn't happen, these times I can play normally with a lot of other players. What could be the reason?

Basically because this game never gets maintenance and is never updated in any way I found when I played it that it was certain players I was incompatible with I believe it's due to their connection maybe their NAT Type because I had the same issues with certain players in the boosting group and some people also had the same issue with the same certain players it just means there is a clash somewhere that the connection does not like well that was my experience with it.

Edited by TheRetroManiac
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, mataningo said:

Can't say it will work 100% for sure, but atleast check on your side that you are on NAT type 2, everyting should be fine, you can also switch to a better ETH cable like Cat5e or better.

My NAT Type Is 2, and I use a wireless modem (ADSL)

Maaaaybe I've solved the issue.

I've changed some ps3 online settings, set the DNS to 8.8.8.8. and 8.8.4.4. (I made a mistake, they should be inverted, but it worked anyway), set the MTU to 1492 and disabled the UPnP. Somehow this combination solved my issue. I should make some more tests to be sure, but yesterday I had a long session with a lot of people, and the stability was flawless! 

• Like 3

I've reported this issue to Rockstar support, they sent me an e-mail with some instructions. The DNS was correct, but it was the only thing I had to change, the other things should be set automatically. I've followed the instructions, then i tried to play online. No way, the issue was back! So I tried again with the manual settings from my previous message, and everything is back to normal