Desoto Dominator - bugged?

lol, okay, going to answer my own question now that I've figured out how to earn the trophy. 

Really, you just need to make sure you earn each special reward from COPS after earning all the decals for a minigame. You can help ensure this happens by manually saving your game after earning each decal. Then, once you're certain you've earned all the upgrades, return to Chapter 5 of the fifth episode and you should get a cutscene with COPS where they're ecstatic you've earned all the upgrades they've made available that year. You'll earn the final reward for the Desoto, and the trophy will pop.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone please help me with Chapter 2 Decal Kitchen sink. 

I was able to do the decal in the PS3 version and watching videos shows where the decal should appear from but nothing is happening. I strongly disliked the mini-games in the PS3 version and video references the old version not the remastered. I've been staring at the right side of the screen for ages. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/2/2022 at 6:34 AM, AdamWolf86 said:

Can someone please help me with Chapter 2 Decal Kitchen sink. 

I was able to do the decal in the PS3 version and watching videos shows where the decal should appear from but nothing is happening. I strongly disliked the mini-games in the PS3 version and video references the old version not the remastered. I've been staring at the right side of the screen for ages. 

Did you manage to figure it out? I'm running across the same issue where the kitchen sink does not appear.