Important advice - Sleep in the motel or the car in chapter Fugitives

Gewehr_FR

Hello people,

Here's an advice that's somewhat given in the guide, but without enough emphasis in my opinion.

This is related to magazine 41, which you can only obtain during Zlatko chapter, and only if you weren't chased by the police way earlier in the chapter Fugitives.

My first play-through I looked at the guide but didn't feel like following a step by step as that would ruin my experience.

I did briefly read the recommendation to sleep in the car but decided for role play reasons to sleep in the shack instead. Seemed more interesting and it was as you meet a quite special character there.

After all I could sleep in the car while replaying the game following the violent path, and get the magazine without issues.

Buuuuut, for the second play-through I also need to have Connor die at every opportunity. One of these opportunities happens during the chase, when Kara and Alice get spotted!

Therefore I will need to play an additional 8 chapters just for magazine 41, maybe 2-3 hours of gameplay.

So yeah on a 1st play-through, on which you don't plan on getting the I'll be back trophy, it's better to sleep either in the car or in the motel, both options giving you a chance to flee undetected which is the requirement to unlock this specific magazine 8 chapters later.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...