Survivor and Raider abilities all 20+

patrahn

Got it now, the German translation is wrong there it says EVERY skill lol not ANY.

But I wasted money for the walking skill that capped at level 10 ….

I already spend 4 points at the passive ability of Cell form 1. Can someone say which skills are save for both trophies to skill to 20? My main raider until 30 and 50 games will be Cell.

1 hour ago, patrahn said:

Got it now, the German translation is wrong there it says EVERY skill lol not ANY.

But I wasted money for the walking skill that capped at level 10 ….

I already spend 4 points at the passive ability of Cell form 1. Can someone say which skills are save for both trophies to skill to 20? My main raider until 30 and 50 games will be Cell.

It has to be from a raider. All Survivor Skills cap out at 10 so you can use abilities from any character without having them equipped.

4 hours ago, patrahn said:

How are these trophies working? There are players who doesnt played the 50 matches as raider but got the 20+ ability trophy.

For survivor I also don’t get the exact thing. Can someone clear this ?

You can get both of the +20 skill trophies after roughly 25 Raider matches of average play so I don't know why you're confused? Raider Matches is BY FAR the longest grind on this trophy list.

Edited by The_Gator_Hator

11 hours ago, The_Gator_Hator said:

You can get both of the +20 skill trophies after roughly 25 Raider matches of average play so I don't know why you're confused? Raider Matches is BY FAR the longest grind on this trophy list.

Does it have to be an active skill oder can it be a passive too? For example the passive skill vom Cell larve form. I don’t care if other skills would be better to be competitive but I already spend some points to it. 

• Like 1