Gotcha trophy

ItsVenss

10 minutes ago, scarface_killar said:

Trophies for me are personally easier in ranked and people try harder and stay together more and with Zariya as meta her grav makes this trophy a little easier just try to look out for her ult to combo with ! 

im trying to use a zariya if someone is in my team. but the never have mic. 
I trying to chat game for 2 players from other team nobody wants to help. 
I got 30 hours on cassidy. 

16 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

I actually got this without noticing.  We were defending the payload, group of players around pushing near the end of the game try to win, seemed to work well as most teams will push the load together at the end

I try everything. going behind them do some damage and trow it in a group of four stick one 
Waiting at spawn if a couple of people come out do some damage en stick it to one of them
Just nothing .... 
Its does only 120 a 130 damage if you stick them kill one is easy but two. nothing 30 hours and im done running around with a pistol

7 minutes ago, ItsVenss said:

I try everything. going behind them do some damage and trow it in a group of four stick one 
Waiting at spawn if a couple of people come out do some damage en stick it to one of them
Just nothing .... 
Its does only 120 a 130 damage if you stick them kill one is easy but two. nothing 30 hours and im done running around with a pistol

Sorry i got confused i thought this was the Gravity trophy not the Cassidy one.  I dont have that yet and i'm pretty crap with DPS anyway especially him.  Good luck

I don't recommend doing it near their spawn because it does so little aoe damage. It took me about 30 hours to get it. Specifically target ths squishy characters close to each other, fan the hammer on one, chuck the grenade and try to fan the hammer/shoot the other one. This one of the trophies thats like 10%skill and 90% luck though so just keep trying. It will happen eventually!