PSA: Online trophies don't unlock in LAN

iXanon

Just in case anyone is wondering, LAN doesn't appear to unlock Online trophies.. at least, not from my initial testing (primarily of the 'Modder' trophy).

People unlocking these trophies are most likely doing so by using the third party server, which has been deemed to be an illegitimate way of doing so.. ?️

The only ones that I believe *may* be attainable for new players are:

• Friendly competition
  • Friends make better enemies

Additionally, those who have previously played online I believe *may* still be able to attain (if they fulfilled the requirements):

• Tourist
  • Challenger
  • Paint Job

All other onlines I think, are probably unattainable.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing illegitimate about them. They work and friend challenges are finally obtainable. Just because psnp crt think they are illegitimate doesn't make them so, they are a good alternative to the abysmal former ones. The leaderboards on this site mean absolutely nothing. 

45 minutes ago, thiagaodebs said:

I'm trying some way to get the trophy: Friends make better enemies. All I need is this trophy. Will my name appear on the leaderboard if I change my DNS?

If you use the new servers that trophy works along with all the others. The new servers work a LOT better than the originals did before sudden no warning closure.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Nothing illegitimate about them. They work and friend challenges are finally obtainable. Just because psnp crt think they are illegitimate doesn't make them so, they are a good alternative to the abysmal former ones.

Whether we agree or not, they're the rules to remain on the PSNP leaderboards as it stands.