CoD MWII video guides

I would say Call of Duty Modern Warfare II's difficulty rating is 4/10 for most people on Veteran (depending how skilled you are in FPS).

Most of these achievements are very basic and if you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Also on a side my bar I'm sorry to any people I spammed on (recent forum posts)! That was not my intent I'm just new to this whole forum thing I hope to get better so I can help some of you guys!

Mission 3: Wetwork

Basically, you just want to shoot the guy on the right pier and then rotate over to the left pier and shoot the left two guys. But this MUST be done in one life! Don't worry about ammo you can pick more ammo at any time off the guys you kill for more and on recruit this should be a breeze.

Edited by ThrasherSkeets
  • Like 3

Mission 17: Countdown

Basically, just shoot who I shoot first and you won't get caught or alert enemies and then no enemies should shoot at all :) The line ups at the end are the "hard part". The other thing that I'd say is just make sure to kill the guys that don't alert others first to not make them shoot or even be aware you're killing! Also speed can play a factor if there is only 2 left! Other than that take it nice and slow and you should have it in your first couple of attempts! Happy hunting.

Mission 13: Alone

Okay so how to get the achievement "Gunless" Its actually quite simple really. The main thing I would say to do is just make sure to tell yourself to never shoot at the beginning of the run sounds obvious, but you'd be surprised especially if you already beat the campaign your brain is hardwired to shoot to kill. Next, just make sure to not get seen as much as possible you'll see even in my run, I failed that but used smoke grenades and bombs to bail myself out. Also, in the water section I made sure to stay underwater and never peak up unless absolutely necessary. Another key point I want you guys to really understand is using utility and getting the knife out of the crate I show in the video after you first come into contact with fighting enemies, so you can run away and melee enemies as much as possible to survive. Because trust me in the end you need that knife to help ghost clean up the rest. Then you should be scot free! I love you guys hope this video and description helps even one player just keep grinding and I know you guys can do it!

Mission 14: Prison Break

The main time trick here you don't have to kill everyone and go through the cut-up fence at the end and don't kill the last three guys as well and it should be easy enough!

Missions 11 & 13: El Sin Nombre and Alone.

Basically, just make sure you get the one safe in El Sin Nombre and then just get the last 2 safes in Alone!

Safe #1: 02, 02, 19

Safe #2: 10, 10, 80

Safe #3: 37, 60,80

Mission 12: Dark Water

As long as you follow my pathing and don't fall off any crates it won't matter but if you do fall off the crates just reset the checkpoint and you won't have to restart the mission. But if you go too far you will have to reset the mission as I had to do lol just don't breach the door and get that checkpoint you guys should be fine!

Mission 12: Dark Water

Shoot the guy I show in the left porta potty and it should be easy enough as long as you kill him before you leave the stairs and your teammate steals your kill!

Edited by ThrasherSkeets
  • Like 1

Pick up the riot shield that I show in this location, and you just drop down and punish the enemies LOL!

Okay so the main thing that tricks everyone in this achievement is you have to use every lethal grenade type! So just gas/stun then, Frag, Semtex and Molotov!

Edited by ThrasherSkeets

Mission 10: Violence and timing

Okay so how to get "Keeping this one" in MWII is pretty basic! All you have to do it stay in the same vehicle until you reach price. My best tip for this is stay far away from all enemys shooting in vehicles and snipe them with the Ak and advance slowly. Also, use the big flat bed trucks as cover they come very in handy for not getting shot. Avoid the bombs and kill the bomb maker as effectively as possible. Sounds like a lot but time is your friend take your time and you guys should be in a good spot.

Mission 10: Violence and timing

Just look out for the vehicles I show in this video and you should be alright!

Vehicle 1/5: Truck

Vehicle 2/5: Open bed truck

Vehicle 3/5: Closed bed truck

Vehicle 4/5: Civilian Car

Vehicle 5/5: Armored Car

Edited by ThrasherSkeets