I can't complete 6 missions with AAA Rank

s68sc

When I played the game, I didn't like the trophy guide that was available. I much preferred the achievement guide as it is more through and better organized. Give it a read and see if it is more helpful. https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Killer-is-Dead/walkthrough/4 That page lists the challenges with tips and the next page is the sub-missions with tips.

For "Wreckless Driving," the guide has a really good note to always be holding down the equivalent of both :circle: (which blocks gunfire) and :cross: (which enables lane switching). One thing that is not mentioned is that the hitbox on the bike is not the entire bike, it covers the front part of the bike and extends a little out in front of the bike, so you can switch lanes into an obstacle slightly earlier than you would think. So if obstacles are close together, as soon as the front of the bike clears the obstacle, you are safe to switch lanes into that lane.

The story missions must all be AAA'd on the same difficulty. I would recommend doing that on a 4th easy playthrough with the dark booster arm as enemies will go down really easy and the standards for AAA are a little lower than on higher difficulties.

Edited by Guardian_owl
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Guardian_owl said:

When I played the game, I didn't like the trophy guide that was available. I much preferred the achievement guide as it is more through and better organized. Give it a read and see if it is more helpful. https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Killer-is-Dead/walkthrough/4 That page lists the challenges with tips and the next page is the sub-missions with tips.

For "Wreckless Driving," the guide has a really good note to always be holding down the equivalent of both :circle: (which blocks gunfire) and :cross: (which enables lane switching). One thing that is not mentioned is that the hitbox on the bike is not the entire bike, it covers the front part of the bike and extends a little out in front of the bike, so you can switch lanes into an obstacle slightly earlier than you would think. So if obstacles are close together, as soon as the front of the bike clears the obstacle, you are safe to switch lanes into that lane.

The story missions must all be AAA'd on the same difficulty. I would recommend doing that on a 4th easy playthrough with the dark booster arm as enemies will go down really easy and the standards for AAA are a little lower than on higher difficulties.

I complete all the missions with AAA on Normal but I will redo everything on easy thank you and thanks for the tips, I don't know how to complete 2 of the Scarlett challenge but I will do that eventually 

7 hours ago, Guardian_owl said:

Edit: I complete Wreckless Driving but now I can't complete the Turret level with AAA and the last two Combo Missions for Scarlett

If you got all the story missions all on normal AAA, I don't think you need to redo them. It's been long enough I can't remember the specifics of but a handful of the missions like the driving one and Weight Limit. All I can recommend is read the suggestions for tactics and score targets for each mission in the achievement guide (often you have to meet the primary and secret objective to reach AAA), and then look up videos of the missions on youtube to see how others completed it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

If you got all the story missions all on normal AAA, I don't think you need to redo them. It's been long enough I can't remember the specifics of but a handful of the missions like the driving one and Weight Limit. All I can recommend is read the suggestions for tactics and score targets for each mission in the achievement guide (often you have to meet the primary and secret objective to reach AAA), and then look up videos of the missions on youtube to see how others completed it.

I need to complete 2 more and the true achievements guide is better than this...