I need help with Pac-Attack's Hyper difficulty

PlatinOmar006

Try not to trap ghosts by mistake. Mostly just keep trying and you'll eventually get it. But try to make a big chain of ghosts for Pac-Man to eat, too. If you get lucky, you might be able to get enough juice to summon the fairy that wipes out most of the ghosts, but don't count on it. 

Edited by MidnightDragon

I bought this last week and have yet to start it, trying to go through my backlog playing all the easiest games first so that my backlog seemingly goes down faster.

Kinda want to start this soon, especially since I am in the middle of watching a 2 hour Pac Man complete history on youtube. Can you remember how many games don't have save states.

I am kinding hoping the DS and non arcade PacMan games all have save states, just incase I don't like them and want to save scum my way through them.

Pac Attack however looks like a cool puzzle game.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Just recently got this trophy. 

The pause technique is an invaluable tool for you to plan your next move more carefully. Shift your focus from pairing the ghosts to creating full bars of blocks to make them disappear. The blocks really are your biggest issue because the pieces stack so quickly. Having a playing field the closest to the bottom will lengthen each attempt significantly. You get points for each block row cleared and be able to plan your ghost placements a bit more effectively.