Cat Call Trophy

Spidey467

On 10/31/2023 at 4:44 PM, redfier0311 said:

Did you get if from the Legendary Multivese or from a motherbox? I am slowly working up to level 20 on all characters, but at the same time chipping away at the boss fights with Catwoman and I am wondering what people have been doing. IK it's rng but it seems that motherboxes are the worst way to get it, haven't goten an ability in a while and I have been opening all type of motherboxes

So I finally got this horrible trophy. I ended up grinding the 3,00min. The best way to do that (as someone mentioned in an earlier post) is ti make a built with the highest defense you can. Play a multiverse battle simulator on very easy and just let the timer run out, each match last 4 minutes if you do that. I had gotten a lot of minutes going for the random ability multiverse event, so it wasn’t too bad of a grind. 

my final time for the plat an 99% (ducking Darsied only being available as part of the legendary edition of as a standalone for 5.99)  is 241hrs. Definitely not the best optimization of time (a lot of afk) but finally done and deleted this horrible game. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 10:03 PM, skeggah said:

But yeah, as someone said, the remote play app for your phone is a sanity preserver.

I used remote play app, it legit killed my old tablet. I've mentionned in a thread before. I kept my tablet on, for about 100 hours straight, it survives but work insanely bad. If anyone trying do remote play trick, just take a old phone or tablet that run, android 9+, there still way i'm sure to get it in low android version. 

On 12/23/2023 at 10:54 PM, redfier0311 said:

So I finally got this horrible trophy. I ended up grinding the 3,00min. The best way to do that (as someone mentioned in an earlier post) is ti make a built with the highest defense you can. Play a multiverse battle simulator on very easy and just let the timer run out, each match last 4 minutes if you do that. I had gotten a lot of minutes going for the random ability multiverse event, so it wasn’t too bad of a grind. 

my final time for the plat an 99% (ducking Darsied only being available as part of the legendary edition of as a standalone for 5.99)  is 241hrs. Definitely not the best optimization of time (a lot of afk) but finally done and deleted this horrible game. 

If it wasn't that trophy, plat can be done in 20 hours via some tricks mentionned here, that probably 99,99% of people ignore and wasting their time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...