Cat Call Trophy

Spidey467

Ok everyone knows that this game great but cat call is hard as hell. 

Here is my guide, hope everyone can make it helpful. 

First try to play the story. 

Second try get all the easy trophys git rid of it. 

Third do all level 20 with caracters. 

Fourth the 200, koh, 50 victorys trophys, do it with catwoman. 

Fifth everyone says you must complete Cat womans multiverse universe. No you dont. Here is the tricky part try to grind to catwoman level 20 or 30 depending wich game edition you have. And try getting good gear make here verypowerful at first she is weak but you get stronger. Do IA catwoman put her stats. 30 third option and 30 fourth option then go complete multiverse challenges 150,000 for ability. Then last part try to go to the Infinite carácters repeat the process with catwoman its long way you can download a app remote playstation from google play remote leave the console and where ever you go with internet connection try press x when she is done and if you keep trying doing you will unlock abilitys but first you have to get her powerful. Some people got lucky for motherboxes but i didnt any chance. So i did this infinite off caracters for thee weeks and just now 31/10/2022 a month i recieved cat call hope everyone can get help from this and if you have questions you can ask your friendly neighborhood Spidey. Happy Grinding. 

Edited by Spidey467
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/11/2022 at 4:35 AM, Spidey467 said:

Here is my guide, hope everyone can make it helpful. 

First try to play the story. 

Second try get all the easy trophys git rid of it. 

Third do all level 20 with caracters. 

Fourth the 200, koh, 50 victorys trophys, do it with catwoman. 

Fifth everyone says you must complete Cat womans multiverse universe. No you dont. Here is the tricky part try to grind to catwoman level 20 or 30 depending wich game edition you have. And try getting good gear make here verypowerful at first she is weak but you get stronger. Do IA catwoman put her stats. 30 third option and 30 fourth option then go complete multiverse challenges 150,000 for ability. Then last part try to go to the Infinite carácters repeat the process with catwoman its long way you can download a app remote playstation from google play remote leave the console and where ever you go with internet connection try press x when she is done and if you keep trying doing you will unlock abilitys but first you have to get her powerful. Some people got lucky for motherboxes but i didnt any chance. So i did this infinite off caracters for thee weeks and just now 31/10/2022 a month i recieved cat call hope everyone can get help from this and if you have questions you can ask your friendly neighborhood Spidey. Happy Grinding. 

Bruh i got it from a random multiverse ability mission whilst grinding for the 100 missions trophy ??

• Like 2

On 2-12-2022 at 2:26 AM, Hlod-wigg said:

I can't find any 150k credits multiverse event. Do I just have to wait til it appears random?

It's the small earth world at the bottom. The loot can be a random ability reward, shader, rare gear or gold/platinum/diamond motherboxes (which have a low chance for an ability also). I usually only go for the platinum or diamond motherboxes (if it's just 1 fight) and of course the random abilities.

It refreshes every 4 hours.

Edited by Zeta_Pr1m3
  • Like 1

On 08/12/2022 at 6:17 PM, Neocarleen said:

Is it possible to use a turbo controller to automatically grind for this trophy?

In endless mode yeah, but I found even with a maxed out character It only lasted 50 or so fights before needing to reset.  According to my PS Wrap up, it took me 225 Hours to get the trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 10:17 AM, Neocarleen said:

Is it possible to use a turbo controller to automatically grind for this trophy?

Turboing X is needed to advance to the next opponent in a multiverse event but you still have to manually select catwoman and the AI loadout each time you want to repeat an event. Otherwise it will select loadout 1 for Batman.

The random ability multiverse will be the small yellow one in the lower right. Sometimes it will award an ability twice in a row. What I did - I have several consoles here 5-6 split between me and my bro & his gf with ps4/5s here - I have plenty of credits from selling gear and naturally leveling the characters from the MV events. I logged into multiple systems to beat the event and get several abilities each turn on that MV event. Don’t touch your save file at all. Just log off one console and onto another. The game saves only the important info on the severs like your unlocks yet it doesn’t know you beat the multiverse already. That info must save into the game install or maybe the MV save file.

good luck to all! Also don’t have the DLC characters installed if you want less abilities in the reward pool to earn. I made that mistake but still wasn’t too bad a grind. Got the ability around 62 hours and Cat Call was exactly my 50th remaining one. I’ve since collected all abilities - completionist here and I love this game 8)

• Like 2

I've been doing the 4 hour cycle thingie since the start of november, I'm down to 9 abilities left with 2 belonging to DLC characters. Yeeeah, I got those in the pool too.

But yeah, as someone said, the remote play app for your phone is a sanity preserver.

Hi guys, anyone know if this still works? (I read this in an other thread, it's not mine).

Steps:

1. Sync your inventory and credits with the server. This is done automatically. Just be online when you play the game.
  2. Exit the game
  3. Go to application save data->Injustice 2 and delete the PLAYER SETTINGS file only!!
  4. Make 100% sure the player settings are deleted or you will lose all your spent credits when going online
  5. Stay connected to the internet and start the game again. When entering the main menu you get asked if you want to restore your inventory. Click YES
  6. Go to PS4 Network Settings and untick Connect to the Internet.
  7. Go back to the game and go to the brother eye vault. Make sure you are 100% disconnected from the internet and then start buying and opening as much gold boxes as you can.
  8. After spending all your credits (and not getting Cat Call to drop) close the game. Then go to PS4 Network Setting and enable Internet again
  9. Go to step 3. again

On 2/1/2023 at 10:01 AM, kingdog1996 said:

Hi guys, anyone know if this still works? (I read this in an other thread, it's not mine).

Steps:

1. Sync your inventory and credits with the server. This is done automatically. Just be online when you play the game.
  2. Exit the game
  3. Go to application save data->Injustice 2 and delete the PLAYER SETTINGS file only!!
  4. Make 100% sure the player settings are deleted or you will lose all your spent credits when going online
  5. Stay connected to the internet and start the game again. When entering the main menu you get asked if you want to restore your inventory. Click YES
  6. Go to PS4 Network Settings and untick Connect to the Internet.
  7. Go back to the game and go to the brother eye vault. Make sure you are 100% disconnected from the internet and then start buying and opening as much gold boxes as you can.
  8. After spending all your credits (and not getting Cat Call to drop) close the game. Then go to PS4 Network Setting and enable Internet again
  9. Go to step 3. again

Yes!

4 hours ago, Hlod-wigg said:

138 abilities and still no Cat Call. Opening motherboxes as indicated above is not useful, I have opened hundreds and barely got 2 or 3 abilities. Just rely on daily 150k multiverse events

Wow that's rough, im still 40 abilities, do you know how many abilities are available in total?

On 11/1/2022 at 0:35 AM, Spidey467 said:

Nope... Gotta disagree with the first part, actually both parts. this game is not great. Tolerable at best. I will give credit to the equipment idea, now that is a great idea for a fighting game. Also the ability to utilize ai was nice touch. The story was fine, it had it's moments. Not as good as some DC comic stories but better than most of their Films. The fighting in general is pretty clunky and a mess.

This trophy was not "hard" as in difficult to do, it literally took me less than a minute once I finally had the required ability. The way to acquire said ability is stupid and ridiculous. Whoever came up with it should be properly punished. A well deserved kick in the crotch... from every single player of the game. It's absolutely unnecessary to put this one ability needed for a trophy behind rng loot box, downright morally criminal, heartless even. What was the motivation behind this really? To try and force players who are going for trophies to play more? Well it may have caused me to waste extra time periodically tap x while the ai ran through countless fights, it ultimately led me to just despise the game even more. I deleted immediately after popping the plat, I'll never even think of playing this game again. This trophy ruined any chance of me wanting to play more of it. Will also avoid any sequels or may even boycott any other game by them on top of it. Easily one of the worst trophy hunting experiences I've had. 

Sorry for the rant, I really just wanted to read a few other's horror stories while trying to obtain this one, but just F this game. 

• Like 1