Skyrim interactive mobile app coming soon...

TranceVance

Overwhelmed by the immense size of Skyrim’s map? I sure am, so much so that I spent 65 hours playing and I haven’t even scratched the surface of the main campaign. One of the most annoying features of the game is the lack of a mini map. I’m constantly having to switch to the main map and interrupt gameplay to make sure I’m headed in the right direction.

Luckily for us Skyrim addicts there’s a new App developed to help ease the our map woes. No more struggling to print out huge PDF copies of the map, now you can simply use you’re IOS device. Dragon Shout is a a Skyrim app that features an interactive map of the province soon to be available on iOS devices, and it’s free!

Dragon Shout’s devs say that this version of the app will allow users to drop annotated markers/journal entries down on locations they’ve visited. The idea is for Dragon Shout to remember what you’ve forgotten about your travels–if you had to unload a bunch of valuable loot to prevent over-encumberance, you can plunk down a marker and remind yourself to return. Convenient, right? Dovahkiin has a tough life; he/she deserves a helping hand every once in a while. The developers say that future iterations of their Skyrim app will feature social components, allowing you to share markers you’ve placed with your friends. Want to direct the attention of your fellow Dragonborn to a hoard of treasure? Eager to troll your dragonbros by leading them into certain doom? It’s all there.

Word is Dragon Shout’s already been submitted to Apple and should be available within the next few days, so keep an eye out for it!

HEY!! where the hell is the support for an Android app, damn you

Pretty cool and i really do hope they release an Android version as i would probably use it when i get the game

The reason iOS has so many exsluive app's are that Devolper only have to devolpe for 2-3 diffrence hardware setup and only have to devolpe for 2 iOS version (4 and 5).

Android devolper have to take in consideration the diffrence hardware setup and 2-4 Android version's (if they don't chose to say only 2.2 and above are support).