Where's the DLC?

Taruta13

I bought this game, which was supposed to have all 45 of the DLC packs added to it... but when I started a new game, it didn't give me the pop-up saying that the DLC was added and just started the game. I downloaded the Legacy Bundle on the store and it said 'purchased', which should have meant it was installed on my game... but again, I just started the game and there was no pop-up for the DLC, the game started normally.with the speech at the beginning! I'm confused, can I collect the DLC Personas and costumes normally or is the DLC bugged and you can't get it in the PS5 version? I downloaded the Legacy Bundle so it should be in the game. I am not playing this game until I get confirmation that I can get all of the DLC costumes, items and Persona because if I can't, I am just going to go to my original version on the PS4 as that gives the message as you start a new game saying that the DLC was added.

I'd like some confirmation ASAP as I intend to platinum Persona 5 Royal this month using Izanagi-no-Okami Picaro this month and I can't get that Persona in the PS5 version, then I wasted my money. ?

you can access the customs in your room, there's a big box at the left side, by the stairs, also the batte dlc's are after a certain point when justine and christine tell you about battles, the dlc persona's are in the compendium, and don't cost in game money to get.

• Like 1

you don't even need the legacy bundle since that's only for the PS4 version of P5R and not the PS5 version as it comes included already

no external downloads are necessary for the PS5 version and no popup but DLC can be collected from the cardboard box, DLC personas are accessible on 4/18 when you can freely infiltrate palace one. all costumes are there except for the raidou one since it was removed in the new version due to censorship i think

• Like 1