SSS Weapon Proficiency - Complete waste of time

Flukedit

Totally get you, trophies ask us to do some stupid and pointless stuff, like now for example, I practically have Digimon Cybersleuth Hacker's Memory platinum but I need to get all 700 medals which are pure RNG(the worst kind) they serve no purpose other than being there, another one that comes to mind is in Star Ocean 5, there's a BT that asks for 1M hits, when you finish the game you'll not even have half of this, so I spent 30 hours farming hits...hitting the enemy over and over and over again....I honestly question my life choices at times.

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Totally get you, trophies ask us to do some stupid and pointless stuff, like now for example, I practically have Digimon Cybersleuth Hacker's Memory platinum but I need to get all 700 medals which are pure RNG(the worst kind) they serve no purpose other than being there, another one that comes to mind is in Star Ocean 5 that a BT asks for 1M hits, when you finish the game you'll not even have half of this, so I spent 30 hours farming hits...hitting the enemy over and over and over again....I honestly question my life choices at times.

Get yourself 3 BlackKingNumemons and equip them with the Large Capacity USB's, took me no time at all to get any medal I wanted.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2022 at 3:37 AM, Dark_Overlord said:

Get yourself 3 BlackKingNumemons and equip them with the Large Capacity USB's, took me no time at all to get any medal I wanted.

Gotta say, I came for the rant but actually got some advice for a trophy that annoys me aswell. Thanks for this, will definitely go try this. Those medals are killing. Even have alittle spreadsheet to say where I got medals and where I still need to grind.  

On 14/11/2022 at 7:02 PM, BaseDS said:

Gotta say, I came for the rant but actually got some advice for a trophy that annoys me aswell. Thanks for this, will definitely go try this. Those medals are killing. Even have alittle spreadsheet to say where I got medals and where I still need to grind.  

Funny how that works out sometimes :)

• Like 1

Some of the things that I would never understand in some games is that difficulty trophies doesn't stack. And the useless SSS in all weapon is just stupid and pointless. It reminds me some other trophies that had 0 sense, like kill 10k monsters in FF9.

Edited by Galserik
  • Like 2