That's how it's done!

ShogunSid

• 4 months later...

It looks like with the game update there is no way to change your difficulty settings before creating a skater. I’ve just started a new game and changed my settings after the tutorial (before entering No Comply skateshop).  Here’s hoping I don’t get locked out. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/03/2023 at 5:39 PM, skotafactor said:

Okay - quick update. I got nervous about 2 missions in and so I restarted with a new skater. I didn’t delete any save data- I just made 1 skater, switched to manual catch, then made a second. Trophy popped no problem for me. 

Hey thanks for your feedback. If someone has tried to go through the whole game while turning on manual catch after the tutorial please share your experience here so I can edit this part of the trophy guide. I don't understand why they removed the difficulty choice at the start of the game, this makes no sense ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/04/2023 at 11:41 AM, iNiko33 said:

Hey thanks for your feedback. If someone has tried to go through the whole game while turning on manual catch after the tutorial please share your experience here so I can edit this part of the trophy guide. I don't understand why they removed the difficulty choice at the start of the game, this makes no sense ^^

The situation is clarified. @Dante_Bart tested this for us on his account. Turning on manual catch after the tutorial (and before going to the shop to start the carreer) works.

Of course, creating a new skater would work too, but you don't have to do it.

Trophy guide edited and clarified to fit the latest version of the game ;)

• Like 1