Fastest way to 100 deaths

Nutrageous69

So, I played the game on Easy for the most part to complete all the achievements and then found myself needing about 90 more deaths.

The fastest way I found online was to set the speed of the game to the fastest and start in Hardcore mode equiped with the Acrophobia perk to reduce starting health to 60 and just keep going downstairs until you ran into an enemy and fight them with fists. This method resulted in a little under a minute from menu selection to death. 

This was ok, but I found a faster way and I think can be done in any difficulty mode. Start with the Addict perk and then rest for 10 hours right off before you even go to the 99th floor. Then after that you should be down to <5 food and can go down to the 99th floor and just run back and forth between the three rooms. Once you run out of food you will start to take 10 damage per room and quickly die. This takes me a little under 30 seconds from start to finish. Not a bad decrease in time.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

a warning about this trophy: if you die too many times and too quickly, is possible that the game will crash (it happened to me and on the main menu screen, the X button was replaced by the A button of Xbox) and won't load anymore, unless you delete your save file. One solution is to put your save file on Cloud or USB every 10 deaths and play offline, so that if the game crashes, you can simply download the save and continue from there.