Mini guide / tips

visighost

Dadish is back! And the trophy list is as straightforward as ever:

-Difficulty: 5 (precision platformer, some levels can be a few minutes long so it can be frustrating to restart them from scratch)

-Time: A single evening if you're very talented, a few if you're decent - but you could get stuck if these games aren't your thing.

-Nothing is missable.

-The only trophy that isn't story-related is to collect all stars. There's one per level except the boss levels (and I think level 1). You can replay levels post-game, or whenever you'd like.

-The stars are hidden, but usually fairly obvious. They only register once the level is complete, so make an effort to pick them the first time around.

-Can't find the stars? Look at empty, hard to reach tunnels or holes. They'll typically hide something.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 18/11/2022 at 0:57 PM, visighost said:

Dadish is back! And the trophy list is as straightforward as ever:

-Difficulty: 5 (precision platformer, some levels can be a few minutes long so it can be frustrating to restart them from scratch)

-Time: A single evening if you're very talented, a few if you're decent - but you could get stuck if these games aren't your thing.

-Nothing is missable.

-The only trophy that isn't story-related is to collect all stars. There's one per level except the boss levels (and I think level 1). You can replay levels post-game, or whenever you'd like.

-The stars are hidden, but usually fairly obvious. They only register once the level is complete, so make an effort to pick them the first time around.

-Can't find the stars? Look at empty, hard to reach tunnels or holes. They'll typically hide something.

Enjoy!

Some of the missions where its speed and time orientated are a bit frustrating to try and get the star and get out of dodge. That big ghost like ooga booga thing making me rage for one of the stars, he just seems to be there when i pick it up.

• Haha 1