Anyone know how to unlock these?

Seems to be 4 of these trophies where you need to form an alliance:

Spoilers just to be sure:

Spoiler

Form an alliance with Agnes.

Form an alliance with Antionette.

Form an alliance with Aurelius.

Form an alliance with Placidus.

Anyone got any tips? Do these unlock in the Sins of an Empire part or Flames of Rebellion?

I'm guessing it's related to the card choices but I've been unable to pop any of those in my 3 runs of Flames of Rebellion.

I was constantly supporting Antionette with all the choices but STILL unable to get anything. I don't even know when these trophies should pop.

During the end or at a specific part?

Also these trophies seem to differ from the PS4 versions. Unable to find a guide also, there is a great guide for Flames of Rebellion here but following that one did not pop any of the trophies.

Kinda lost here. lol.

• 2 months later...

I got the platinum on both games on PS4. I don't remember exactly where each alliance is, I got all the trophies for Flames of Rebellion by following this guide https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/314138-fallen-legion-flames-of-rebellion-100-platinum-walkthrough-text/ and all trophies for Sins of an Empire by doing three playthroughs, one playthrough for exclusively choices of each type. Doing it this way seems to have been staying with particular characters and factions each time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IcySeaSurfer said:

I got the platinum on both games on PS4. I don't remember exactly where each alliance is, I got all the trophies for Flames of Rebellion by following this guide https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/314138-fallen-legion-flames-of-rebellion-100-platinum-walkthrough-text/ and all trophies for Sins of an Empire by doing three playthroughs, one playthrough for exclusively choices of each type. Doing it this way seems to have been staying with particular characters and factions each time.

Yeah, I did the same things you did, 3 playthroughs for each of the PS4 games (followed the text guide for Flame and did Red-Green-Blue playthroughs for Sins)

For this PS5 version, I only needed to do 1 run for each of the main character story since there is no spell unlocking trophies and event trigger (Plague Prevention or Spoil of Wars etc.) trophies (Cassandra's Lunacy is still a beast and you should unlock it if you go for Sins of an Empire first - recommended since you can carry that over to Flame of Rebellion playthrough which become a breeze if you have good RNG and got it early with the gem drop)

Spoiler

In general, to get the secret characters:

For Leandur, important choices: Steal + Raid, Make Asset, Interrogate, Infiltrate or Threaten, Kidnap, Execute (+ Experiment?)

- To side with Bethany (early-to-mid game): side against Constantine (in PS4 version text guide, the Spoil of Wars trophy run is gotten by siding with Constantine so do the opposite)

- To side with Fian (mid-game): side against Gaius 

P/S: Also unlock Succubus as a playable character (+ her trophy) in the Abhorrent Alliance side story - I also managed to unlock BloodHammer stage and the character by being evil as well 

For Cecile, important choices: Blackmail + Extort, Spy + Gather Intel + Recruit.

- To side with Manse (mid-game): side against Placidus

- To side against Sempronious Sisters (last 2 chapters): pick all options that they hate (Threaten, etc.) 

=> Those choices should unlock the secret side story stages detailed in the Google Sheets, you still need to trigger the flags by picking the right choices in those stages to get the characters join you though.

Edited by AllaTheGreat00

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this! I’ll check it out this weekend.

Just double checking. Seems like I’m missing Osmund as a secret character.

I’m guessing you’ll unlock him in Cecille's story? Any specific flags I need to look out for?

I finished her story once already with mostly green morale but haven’t unlocked him yet.

Thanks again for the help!