Can I use a PC account to help me get coop trophies?

evar110

Sorry if this topic has been asked, looked around for it, but didn't find an answer.

I'm coming back to the game after a while and looking to get 100% completion, but most trophies I have left are dependent on having at least one other player. So I began wondering, if this game has crossplay, could I create another account on PC and use it to help me get most of the "Clubs Update" trophies and the Swap Meet trophy?

I'm probably going to try it, but was wondering if anyone else had tried it and it didn't work.

9 minutes ago, evar110 said:

Sorry if this topic has been asked, looked around for it, but didn't find an answer.

I'm coming back to the game after a while and looking to get 100% completion, but most trophies I have left are dependent on having at least one other player. So I began wondering, if this game has crossplay, could I create another account on PC and use it to help me get most of the "Clubs Update" trophies and the Swap Meet trophy?

I'm probably going to try it, but was wondering if anyone else had tried it and it didn't work.

Yep, it would work. I've helped quite a few friends with the club dlc where we installed via Epic/Steam and made the 2v2 possible with just 2 players. Just have to make sure you use different Epic IDs.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2022 at 3:25 PM, evar110 said:

So I began wondering, if this game has crossplay, could I create another account on PC and use it to help me get most of the "Clubs Update" trophies and the Swap Meet trophy?

Can't cross-platform trade, but got two club related trophies.