PSA: You Can Earn Trophies In The Trial

I was playing The Trial and I was using the spiked baseball bat. After a few kills I earned the Negan’s Dozen trophy. I also got the trophy for using medicine when your health is full. There are probably other trophies you can earn in this mode but I just wanted to let everyone know that you can earn trophies in The Trial.

2 hours ago, Profeelgood said:

Yeah, I believe you can earn trophies and carry over save data after the trial ends. 

From what I read, the trial is the full game as if you bought it, but with a 2 or 5 hour time limit depending on the game. 

I think you are thinking of Aftershock. It’s basically the full game but the story is finished and you can just explore the different areas. You also get tons of weapons so that you don’t have to worry about crafting. The Trial is like a horde mode game mode that you basically survive for as long as you can. You points for killing zombies which you can use to buy weapons and other supplies.

Oh no I'm just talking about the various game  trials on ps plus premium in general. I figured that's what you were talking about. My bad if I misunderstood. I never paid much attention to what's on the premium tier trials list. I pulled a dum dum move and assumed this game was one of them. 

My bad, I wrote that out quickly without specifying. 

Edited by Profeelgood

1 hour ago, Profeelgood said:

Oh no I'm just talking about the various game  trials on ps plus premium in general. I figured that's what you were talking about. My bad if I misunderstood. I never paid much attention to what's on the premium tier trials list. I pulled a dum dum move and assumed this game was one of them. 

My bad, I wrote that out quickly without specifying. 

Yeah don’t worry about that. 

• Like 1