colorado escalation 5 easier way

melodicmizery

so after trying the one in the guide and then another persons guide, and being beyond infuriated from it and wanting to do a basically run and gun to get it over with, i found out this strategy worked best for me. it may take you one or 2 practice runs but its fairly easy. for some reason the video skips a second but it dont matter. if your first explosive doesnt kill the guy then restart but 90% of the time if its close enough hell pick it up and itll get him. when you go for the second guy crouch and have the second bomb ready, even though you get very close to being spotted i found that if im crouching and go the direction i do there is a very low chance of being caught. for the 3rd section it takes them a bit longer to spot you. you can get the kill quick and then head for the gate as fast as possible. you may get gunned down here but you seem to take alot of hits without dying. once outside the gate if i see no one alerted i put my gun away just in case and your home free. my original strategy was stopping and picking the gun off the last guy and dont do that lol it makes more guards alert outside, youll prob get mowed down in a firefight and its just easier if you keep running. look at the planning as you may need a few unlocks to do this. i imagine any bomb should work even if its remote it might be even better. but if your going in order of dlc you should have it unlocked. if this helped let me know in the comments!