Speed Demon not popping

I've just spent a good hour grinding Spa to get a lap under 2m25s, which I did (hooray go me!), but the trophy did not pop. Is this just another glitched trophy or is there a special set of circumstances that you have to do to get this trophy as I was just in hotlap mode in an Audi R8. Will appreciate any help to clear this up!

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2022 at 4:09 PM, CameronM1tchell said:

I've just spent a good hour grinding Spa to get a lap under 2m25s, which I did (hooray go me!), but the trophy did not pop. Is this just another glitched trophy or is there a special set of circumstances that you have to do to get this trophy as I was just in hotlap mode in an Audi R8. Will appreciate any help to clear this up!

I realize that since I started playing this game, I've been posting on the PS4 version thread instead of this one :o !

So I don't know if you got the trophy since then but I can confirm to you that the trophy unlocked for me on the PS5 version which is 1.8.7 :)

I did it in hot lap mode with the Bentley Continental GT3 with an aggressive setup :)

• Like 1