Mural Trophy Bugged

TheArtfulDimond

On 11/22/2022 at 6:18 PM, TheArtfulDimond said:

Obviously, it's not bugged for everyone, but it is for me. I have scanned all 12 murals. They each appear in the database as completed, but no trophy. If anyone knows of a fix or something I need to progress to unlock it I'd appreciate it. I'm going to try again once I get to ng+. 

Collectible progress carries over to NG+, so I'm not sure if that will help you with the mural trophy or not, since I don't know if you can collect them again in NG+.  Might have to start a completely new save for that, but the whole map is open from the start, so you can just drive around and get them(just won't have fast travel).

I haven't gotten all the murals yet, so I can't really say anything else about it.  I had no issues with any of the other trophies, though. Only things I have left are collectibles and max level.   If you have PS+ I would recommend putting your save in the cloud before you re-collect the last one(or replay the story missions) just in case.  You would need to make sure you turn off the game save auto-sync as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...