Anyone else having trouble upgrading to PS5 version?

CoolDust

Bought the PS4 physical copy because it was slightly cheaper and its printed on the box that there's a free PS5 upgrade but I can't see the option anywhere? ?

I remember back at PS5 launch there was a few games with this issue like Watch Dogs Legion and you could make a Czech Republic account to obtain the upgrade so if anyone has actually managed to get the upgrade it would be helpful to know the region.

Hi there same for me I'm in Canada Quebec no option to upgrade but asking me to pay. Very disappointed because I was plan to play tonight and no PS5 game available yet at Walmart so I bought the PS4 because say can upgrade for free. Still waiting for an answer from the creator. If you have a way to upgrade please help me out 

Edited by LazyDraGooN
Wrong word

22 hours ago, LazyDraGooN said:

Hi there same for me I'm in Canada Quebec no option to upgrade but asking me to pay. Very disappointed because I was plan to play tonight and no PS5 game available yet at Walmart so I bought the PS4 because say can upgrade for free. Still waiting for an answer from the creator. If you have a way to upgrade please help me out 

I seen on the games Discord page that the devs said the PS5 upgrade will be available and I quote "a bit later" and then someone asked well when exactly? They replied with hopefully in the next few weeks! ?

Very disappointing, Ive already started the PS4 version now cause I gave up waiting and the 30fps is impacting my enjoyment massively. Fast paced action game like this is miserable to play at 30fps.

Won't be making this mistake again with buying the PS4 version unless the game has been out for awhile.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...