Platinum summary

I just realised this was the first PS4 platinum because when I first got my PS4 I traded in all my old consoles and games which were the PS3 and 3ds XL I wasn't really into trophy ? hunting. Only had 3 PS3 platinums. I kinda regret trading in my old consoles but anyway with Dark Souls 2 you can tell I took my time and enjoyed this one. 

I have been a Souls fan since Dark Souls 1, the first time I played that it blew me away so I also tried Demons souls after and loved that game too. I played these games for like a year and a half eagerly awaiting dark souls 2.

Vanilla Dark Souls 2 was such a great experience especially online, I miss that game. Dark souls 2 helped me cope with my depression and it was fun waiting and playing each DLC and seeing the game updating and improving! Which is why we have SOTFS edition because they updated and improved the game long after its release. Games developers don't really do that these days, continue to update a game 6 months after release. They usually drop it after 1-2 months.

But anyway this platinum will take 2 and a half playthroughs minimum with the same save file in other words NG+ with the same character. The DLC doesn't need to be done. It can be done all offline because you can farm pretty much everything. It is a fun platinum ?, hope you have fun with it.

• Like 1