Potential MyFaction bug stopping Platinum Trophy?

XoX_Sunshine

2 hours ago, Blackice702 said:

I did the two sideplate lifetime challenges last night with no problems. I have MyFactions opened now and tried equipping sideplates and don't seem to be having any issues.

Weird.

I've tried for the last week and it won't, the 2 other people I know grinding for this trophy ATM have also not been able to open up the sideplates menu without it kicking them out as well.

Are you able to check for me if you can do it on multiple wrestlers in multiple slots for me? I know previously there was a bug about sideplates only being able to be equipped from the first slot in your faction team etc.

16 hours ago, XoX_Sunshine said:

Weird.

I've tried for the last week and it won't, the 2 other people I know grinding for this trophy ATM have also not been able to open up the sideplates menu without it kicking them out as well.

Are you able to check for me if you can do it on multiple wrestlers in multiple slots for me? I know previously there was a bug about sideplates only being able to be equipped from the first slot in your faction team etc.

Still no issues here. I equipped a sideplate to wrestlers in the 3 & 4 spots in the men's division without a problem. Added a sideplate to wrestlers in the 1 & 2 spots in the women's division. The 1st spot in the women's is my first diamond card (Becky Lynch '15 from Origins II packs) that I could equip 4 sideplates to for the challenge. I've experienced about 4 or 5 crashes in MyFactions so far after the results screen at the end of a match in Faction Wars. So far I haven't had any crashes in the MyFaction Management menu. I am playing a digital copy of the game in the USA and am using a wired internet connection if any of that information helps you.

You being USA actually gives us a difference.

All 3 people having this issue (myself and 2 friends) are all in Europe, I dunno why that would make a difference but maybe it does.

It's just a really weird bug, everything else works perfectly except I just can't equip sideplates, which makes no sense to me.

I'll keep trying and hopefully it'll fix itself, maybe next patch whenever that is.

Thanks for taking the time replying though ^^

I'm having the exact same issue here on PS5 in Australia, trying to edit the Sideplates will take me to the Payback menu then kick me from the servers....

**Edit**

I just restarted my game and it fixed the issue ? such a weird glitch

Edited by JZ-574
  • Like 1